Tuesday, November 29

What is Kyoto up to at the moment...

Just a quick note to confirm that I am still alive and considerably well (well, at least most of the time; avoid the particularly shabby chain called Sukiya, if you please, but more about it some other time, if anything ;-) ). I've just been terribly busy lately, with all the work at university and the hectic sightseeing... The reason for that is 紅葉, kouyou, the autumn colour season that finally arrived in Kyoto a week and a half ago. 

Just have a look at that...


Before, quite understandably, you begin to vivaciously admire my photography taking skills and the possibilities of my camera, please hold back for a second. The picture was taken by Juan, my Peruvian friend, as my little, old, younger sibling-inherited camera refused to cooperate on that beautiful day called Saturday, 26th of November. Picture taken around Tenryuuji Temple in Arashiyama. 

More pictures and regular posts to come... as soon as I dig myself out of the pile of homework. (I hope I manage to resuscitate this bloody camera of mine for another month... at least for this weekend - absolutely last chance to see the leaves in few more temples!)

If there is any Santa admiring the autumn colours, can it please get me a professional camera one day, perhaps? :-)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And thank you for confirming that you ar indeed alive, cos I was worried ;)
    Kisses and hope that Santa will grant your wish :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really beautiful place...

    ReplyDelete